Pages Tree View
The Pages Tree View shows the node structure of the pages. It is pageable, filterable and nodes can be dragged and dropped to move elements around.
When hovering over a node context-elements are displayed:
- Clones the element at the same hierarchy level
- Opens a link dialog where the node can be linked to a file node. Only visible for certain types (e.g.
- Lets the user directly edit the content of the element/file
- Opens the “Edit Object Properties” dialog
- Removes the element from the page effectively moving it to the Unused Elements section
- Opens the “Access Control and Visibility” dialog where rights and visibility of this element (and sub-elements) can be set
Recently updated articles
- The Structr Knowledge Graph
- About Structr
- Getting Started
- Installation and Setup
- Working with Structr
- Advanced Topics