Debugging Structr using a remote Debugger
The first step to debugging Structr is to ensure a clean build.
For more details regarding this process refer to Building Structr from the Source Code.
- Navigate to the
rootfolder of Structr.
- Start the instance using
- Wait for the instance to be operational.
The debugger must support attachment using
If this is supported, the debugger can be attached to port
- Open the dialog found in
Debug->Attach a debugger...
- Specify the host of your instance e.g.
localhostand the debug port
- Confirm your settings with the
- The debugger is attached and ready for use.
- The Structr Knowledge Graph
- About Structr
- Getting Started
- Installation and Setup
- Working with Structr
- Advanced Topics