Changes and Restrictions
Structr reserves the right to change, suspend, or discontinue the Service (including, but not limited to, the availability of any content Structr or you created) at any time for any reason. Structr may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts or all of the Service without notice or liability.
Rules of Conduct
- infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, or other right of any other person or entity, or violates any law or contract;
- you know is false, misleading, or inaccurate;
- is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, tortious, obscene, offensive, profane, or invasive of another’s privacy;
- constitutes unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material or any junk mail, spam, or chain letters;
- contains software viruses or any other computer codes, files, or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, damage, limit, or interfere with the proper function of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any system, data, password, or other information of Structr or any third party;
- is made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence; or
- impersonates any person or entity, including any employee or representative of Structr.
- imposes or may impose (as determined by Structr in its sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on Structr’s or its third-party providers’ infrastructure;
- interferes or attempts to interfere with the proper working of the Service or any activities conducted on the Service;
- bypass any measures Structr may use to prevent or restrict access to the Service (or other accounts, computer systems, or networks connected to the Service);
- run Maillist, Listserv, or any form of auto-responder or “spam” on the Service; or
- use manual or automated software, devices, or other processes to “crawl” or “spider” any page of the Site.
You shall not
- decipher, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer, or otherwise attempt to derive any source code or underlying ideas or algorithms of any part of the Service, except to the extent applicable laws specifically prohibit such restriction;
- modify, translate, or otherwise create derivative works of any part of the Service; or
- copy, rent, lease, distribute, or otherwise transfer any of the rights that you receive hereunder.
You shall abide by all applicable local, state, national, and international laws and regulations.
- is the name of another person, with the intent to impersonate that person;
- is subject to any rights of another person, without appropriate authorization; or
- is offensive, vulgar, or obscene.
Structr reserves the right in its sole discretion to refuse registration of or cancel a User ID. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password for the Service. You shall never use another User account without the other User’s express permission. You will immediately notify Structr in writing of any unauthorized use of your account, or other known account-related security breach.
Structr is not liable for any damages or loss incurred related to payments or any other use of the Service. Structr is under no obligation to become involved in disputes between any Users, or between Users and any third party, including payments partners, arising in connection with the use of the Service. You release Structr, its representatives, employees, agents, and successors in rights from claims, damages, and demands of every kind, known or unknown, suspected or unsuspected, disclosed or undisclosed, arising out of or in any way related to such disputes and the Service.
The Service contains links to other websites or resources, including, without limitation, links to PayPal websites. When you access third-party websites, you do so at your own risk. Those other websites are not under Structr’s control, and you acknowledge that Structr is not liable for the content, functions, accuracy, legality, appropriateness, or any other aspect of those other websites or resources. The inclusion on another website of any link to the Site does not imply endorsement by or affiliation with Structr. You further acknowledge and agree that Structr shall not be liable for any damage related to the use of any content, goods, or services available through any third-party website or resource.
Content and License
You agree that the Service contains Content provided by Structr and its partners and that the Content may be protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, trade secrets, or other rights and laws. You shall abide by and maintain all copyright and other legal notices, information, and restrictions contained in any Content accessed through the Service.
Structr respects the intellectual property rights of others, and we ask you to do the same. Structr may, in appropriate circumstances and at our discretion, terminate service and/or access to this Service for users who infringe the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your work is the subject of copyright infringement and/or trademark infringement and appears on our Service please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please also note that for copyright infringements under Section 512(f) of the Copyright Act, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.
Structr has no special relationship with or fiduciary duty to you. You acknowledge that Structr has no duty to take any action regarding any of the following: which Users gain access to any Ticket; what Tickets Users access through this Service; what effects the Content on any of the Instanes or Servers may have on Users; how Users may interpret or use the Content; or what actions Users may take as a result of having been exposed to the Content. Structr cannot guarantee the authenticity of any data or information that Users provide on their Instances or Servers. You release Structr from all liability for any Content having acquired or not acquired Content through the Site. The Site may contain, or direct you to websites containing, information that some people may find offensive or inappropriate. Structr makes no representations concerning any Content on any of the instance or servers, and Structr is not liable for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, or decency of material contained on any of the instances or servers.
The Service is provided “as is” and “as available” and is without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of title, non-infringement, merchantability, and fitness for a particular purpose, and any warranties implied by any course of performance or usage of trade, all of which are expressly disclaimed. Structr, and its directors, representatives, employees, agents, suppliers, partners, and content providers do not warrant that: (a) the Service will be secure or available at any particular time or location; (b) any defects or errors will be corrected; (c) any content or software available at or through the Service is free of viruses or other harmful components; or (d) the results of using the Service will meet your requirements. Your use of the Service is solely at your own risk. Some states or countries do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall Structr, nor its directors, employees, agents, partners, suppliers, or content providers, be liable under contract, tort, strict liability, negligence, or any other legal or equitable theory with respect to the Service (i) for any lost profits, data loss, cost of procurement of substitute goods or services, or special, indirect, incidental, punitive, or consequential damages of any kind whatsoever, substitute goods or services (however arising), (ii) for any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like (regardless of the source of origination), or (iii) for any direct damages in excess of (in the aggregate) one hundred U.S. dollars ($100.00). Some states or countries do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations and exclusions may not apply to you.
Accessing the Service is prohibited from territories where the Content is illegal. If you access the Service from other locations, you do so at your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Electronic Delivery, Notice Policy, and Your Consent
By using the Service, you consent to receive from Structr all communications including notices, agreements, legally required disclosures, or other information in connection with the Service (collectively, “Contract Notices”) electronically. Structr may provide the electronic Contract Notices by posting them on the Site. If you desire to withdraw your consent to receive Contract Notices electronically, you must discontinue your use of the Service.
Place of fulfilment and sole court of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from this contract is Frankfurt am Main. These Terms of Service (and any further rules, policies, or guidelines incorporated by reference) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Germany, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law, and without application of the Uniform Computer Information Transaction Act. The United Nations Convention of Controls for International Sale of Goods (CISG “Vienna Purchasing Convention”) is expressly disclaimed. You hereby irrevocably waive any right you may have to trial by jury in any dispute, action, or proceeding.
Integration and Severability